LAKE isn't here today. She's at the hospital.
Moron.
I told you all already. She emailed me that everytime she sees Lake is posting she logs off again. Something about her making her sick. I dunno. I don't want to get in the midle of it, just delivering the message!
LAKE isn't here today. She's at the hospital.
Moron.
GL...
She was here this morning. She's now at the hospital.
Crack head.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1 A National Draft in the Future? (post #16) Cincinnati Debate Society 09-24-2004Originally posted by gae:
LAKE isn't here today. She's at the hospital.
Moron.
2 MoveOn: Bush to Blame For 'Extreme' Hurricane Season (post #7) Cincinnati Debate Society 09-24-2004
3 Kerry & Edwards were no-shows yesterday (post #0) Cincinnati Debate Society 09-24-2004
4 Where do you want to be eating (post #10) Cincinnati Debate Society 09-24-2004
Wonder who got ahold of her username and password? M O R O N E T T E
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Would you like a pair of shades to go with your flip-flops, dear?Originally posted by gae:
GL...
LAKE isn't here today. She was here this morning.
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ September 24, 2004 01:47 PM: Message edited by: G L ]</font>
I see you!
C'mon, dive right in!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks